Friday, December 13, 2013

Meet the artist #22

Okay, maybe you blew it. Maybe you missed our awesome Winter Celebration. Fear not! Whether you joined the fun or not, you can still see the art through Jan. 8, and you can still read our mini-profiles of many featured SCBWI WWA artists. Or check them ALL out online here.

Jill Iversen

Why did you choose to submit this piece of art?

I thought "Goldie Catches A Quick Bite" was one of my best drawings.  Also, I am working on a book called Goldie Hatches A Brood, from which this was taken.

What does being part of SCBWI mean to you?
Being a member of SCBWI both challenges me and gives me confidence.

What is your favorite picture book from childhood?
Like so many others will say, it is hard to name just one. But I do love Beatrix Potter's The Fierce Bad Rabbit.

Fun fact: Jill has done work for the Girl Scouts. Learn more, and see more images, on STQRY here.

*excluding only those lazy bones or privacy freaks who don't answer our email questions, of course. We love them anyway.

No comments: