Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer Writing Camp with Annie Gage

SCBWI member Annie Gage is offering Summer Writing Camp again, with a twist!

Here's what she's offering:

Summer Writing Camp will be custom-designed this year.
Interested parents and kids will bring together 2-8 children
I will "plant" my supplies in one of their homes, where we will gather for 2-3 hours/day during a mutually agreed-upon week.
Writing and Creative Fun will ensue, complete with games, book-making, field trips, storyboxes and the ever-popular writing in a coffee house on Friday.


Campers should be entering 4th, 5th, or 6th grades

I charge $50.hour, so the fee/family will depend on the number of participants.

I am offering this to folks within the Seattle area. I am happy to drive a distance and charge
mileage for distances greater than five miles from my Greenlake home.

Questions? anniegage AT msn.com

No comments: