1. Figure out what you like. Write about what you like most.
2. Think up the setting.
3. Get the main characters. Your story would be especially interesting with a hero or two, and a villain.
4. Remember three things: Beginning, Middle, and End.
5. Imagine your story. Relate it to something important to you in your life. It could be the fact that you don’t fit in. Have the main character someone who is special and is left out because of this.
6. Eat some pie.
7. Begin to write the basic summary. This will help you get ideas.
8. When finished, begin putting the meat on the bones. (a.k.a: START WRITING!!!!)
9. Put in a lot of details.
10. When you’re done, you can ANIMATE IT!!
Read a little more about her WIP on Paul's blog.
Also, don't forget to check out our chapter members' craft-related blogs on the left. I tend not to highlight these often as they are there for you every day. There's an astonishing amount of wisdom and support in them, and I hope you're not missing a bit.