Thursday, April 21, 2011

A lovely thank you...

We received this little gem in our inbox and loved it so much we had to share it with you. Elizabeth Rose Stanton wrote:

Hi!

I just filled out my survey for the 20th Annual Conference, but I feel compelled to send this email as an extra "thank you." As a newbie, I really didn't know what to expect (and, indeed, if I had, it would have been not to expect much--so's to avoid disappointment), but I have to say how utterly fabulous the whole weekend was! I don't usually wax poetic about things like this, but WOW--you guys did a fabulous job. I can't even begin to imagine how much work it was/is!! So I congratulate, and thank you all for making it such an amazing, memorable, and educational experience!

Finally, apropos of this, I thought I'd share a little bit of what I think of as "synchronicity" relative to the conference and this week's Illustration Friday topic, "Journey." When I read the topic on Friday morning, I thought, "oh darn, I won't have time to get my post up before I have to leave for the conference." So I made a quick sketch and decided I'd get to it when I got home. So yesterday morning, I pulled out the sketch and realized how it TOTALLY matched how I felt/feel about my experience at the conference this weekend. I Hope you don't mind that I attached my final version of it. It kind of sums it up for me :)

Again, my most sincerest thanks!
Elizabeth Rose Stanton

And here's her super-cute image. Yes, it kind of sums it all up for me, too. :)

Learn more about Elizabeth on her blog and website.

No comments: