You are book experts.We need experts - to judge a Children's Story writing competition for middle & high school students.You can help guide and inspire young authors in the Washington Technology Student Assn. (WTSA) competition.The Technology Student Association is a non-profit national student organization whose mission is to inspire its student members to prepare for careers in our technology-driven economy and culture.Here are more details:
- Final Interview & Judging (3-4 judges needed)
- Fri. Apr. 1, 2 pm - 5 pm. Doubletree Hotel, SeaTac.
- Format : Story entries are submitted in in two parts - one for the Portfolio (outline), one for the actual Story. Judges interview finalists and complete final evaluations.
- # of submitted stories: 16 high school + 14 middle school.
- Story target age group: (Varies)
- 2016 Story Theme: The marine life of our oceans, lakes, rivers, and streams.
- Contact: Cecilia Matta, Judges Coordinator, email@example.com