Thursday, May 2, 2013

Call for YA panelist

Hello:


I'm a past SCBWI advisor for Wisconsin and a YA anthologist and biographer with some acclaimed publications. I'm planning a panel for the Associated Writing Programs (AWP) which will be in Seattle in late February. The topic is "Pushing Boundaries in Young Adult Literature." Is there a local SCBWI member who is a young adult writer and interested in speaking on this topic? I have myself and JL Powers on this panel so far. We're both award-winning YA writers, and we're looking for a third participant with a YA publication that would fit this topic. I'm afraid the panel proposal is due May 1, but I'd love to connect. [NOTE: DEADLINE WAS YESTERDAY, SO TRY ASAP!]
Best,
Ann Angel
English Graduate Program Director
Mount Mary College
aangel@aol.com
angela@mtmary.edu
www.annangelwriter.com
414-258-4810, ext. 296






PLEASE CONTACT ANN DIRECTLY, AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

No comments: