May 13 & 14, 2011
Shilo Inn Conference Center - Airport, Portland, Oregon
Featuring two full days of writing and illustrating intensives, first page sessions, keynotes, workshops, and individual critique sessions! And just for illustrators: How to create a Book App, Photoshop Tips, and Homework!
- Sandy Asher, Author and Editor
- Bonnie Bader, Editor-in-Chief of Grosset & Dunlap and Price Stern Sloan (Penguin Young Readers)
- Pamela Smith Hill, Author
- Ward Jenkins, Illustrator and animator
- Richard Dean Johnson, Developer: InteractBooks.com
- Deb Lund, Author
- Martha Mihalick, Associate Editor at Greenwillow
- Diane Muldrow, Editorial Director at Golden Books (Random House)
- Susan Sherman, Art Director, Charlesbridge Publishing
- David Michael Slater, Author
- Emily Whitman, Author
- Friday $100 for members
- Saturday $155 for members
- Critiques are $35.00
Click here for the complete brochure.
Click here to register.
Click here for information on continuing education credits for teachers.