1. Do keep in mind that this is a sales pitch. Make it a short, fast and exciting read.
2. Do establish a hook at the beginning of the synopsis. Introduce your lead character and set up a key conflict.
3. Do remember to always introduce your most important character first.
4. Do provide details about each of your central characters (age, gender, marital status, profession, etc.), but don’t do this for every character—only the primary ones.
5. Do include the characters’ motivations and emotions.
And the rest.