See the banner, above? It's pretty much all you need to know. If you're interested in being a presenter, please click HERE.
The application deadline is OCTOBER 10, 2015.
To be eligible as a presenter, you need to be able to say "YES!"
to all of the following:
• You are an SCBWI member at the PAL (published and listed) level and your profile at SCBWI.org is updated to reflect this.
• You live in the official Western Washington region. If you’re a member and uncertain which region you’re in, please email us and we’ll check for you.
• Your publisher is on SCBWI’s list of recognized (traditional) PAL publishers. You can find the accepted publisher list by going to your SCBWI member profile page, clicking “Add” in the “Books” section under “Publications.” Find “Publisher” (not “Other Publisher”) and type in your publisher’s name in the box that says, “Start typing…”
• Your book is released between three months before and three months after the month of the Inside Story event (August 2015 to February 2016).
• Your book is readily available through normal trade channels (e.g., Baker & Taylor).
Exceptions to PAL published books include self-published books that were originally published by a PAL publisher, books that are a continuation of a PAL published series, and Spark Award books.