Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happening in 30 minutes: LEAP with Deb Lund!

Western Washington, you know her and you love her, spend this once-in-every-four-year's morning virtually with Deb Lund and get rid of your inner critic!

Deb Lund photo by Celeste Mergens


Here's Deb's note to us all:

Today (Leap Day) at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm EST), I'd love to have you join me for a short presentation on inner critics. I'll be on Shindig, and you can even "raise your hand" on your computer if you want to comment or ask questions. Some of you have heard me read MISS MIDGE, the rhyming negotiation with my inner critic. I'll be sharing the latest version when we get together. We'll talk about those nasty inner voices that stop us, take a pledge, and hopefully help each other be more creative!


If you have contacts at schools or appropriate lists, please let them know. This would be great for grades 3 and up. And it's free! You'll hear about more free visits soon.

Also, if you're not on my list and would like to be, you can find the link on the left-hand side at www.facebook.com/DebLundAuthor or on my website where it says "Keep in Touch" at http://www.deblund.com

Best wishes on all your projects...

xox
Deb
 Thanks, Deb!

No comments: