Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Article Opportunity for The Chinook

Greetings, fellow SCBWI-WWA members...

In honor of Google's release of eBooks today, I would like to challenge one or more of you to write an article for The Chinook about the various e-readers and electronic book movement. I'm open to different takes on the issue, though I'd like to keep things positive and informative, rather than negative and dismissive.
If this interests you and you're willing to do some research so that we can have an informative and instructive piece, please email me at scbwiwa@scbwi-washington.org.
Please contact me before moving forward with any writing, I want to make sure we're on the same page, content-wise.

Thanks!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Liz Mills
Articles Editor

No comments: