Thursday, December 8, 2011

Upcoming PSM Librarian Panel

Greetings!! Getting excited for cookies and book swaps and more?


At the Dec 13 PSM, I will be moderating a panel of librarians--both school and public. As the panel only lasts 30 minutes, we won't have time to take questions. So I thought I would ask you to share any questions you have now so that we could include them in our discussion. 


We may not have time to get to every question, but some of the librarians may be able to stay until the end and if not, I can also ask them offline.


So go ahead and email me at chinook@scbwi-washington.org or post below. We want to hear from you! You have until Tuesday at 5 pm.


I look forward to seeing you! 


Liz Mills


(ursulav.deviantart.com)

2 comments:

HelenL said...

I'd like to know how librarians prefer to hear from us about our new releases: Postcards or letters? Email? Stopping by their libraries with an ARC? How can we get on their radars without being an annoyance?

J. Elizabeth Mills said...

Thank you for your question, Helen!