Foster Pepper attorney Matt Hooper invites you to join him as he discusses ways that local authors can protect their legal rights, featuring the following topics:
- Typical Literary Contracts
- Land Mines to Avoid
- Personal Liability
- Ownership of Derivative Works
- Affiliate Licensing
- Protecting Your Long-Term Rights
- Copyright Issues
- Option Agreements
Schedule: 7:45 a.m. Registration, 8:00-9:30 a.m. Program/Q&A (breakfast provided)
RSVP by: Friday, November 11, 2011 (to register, click on link below)
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Pepper PLLC
30th Floor Conference Ctr.
1111 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
- I-5 Northbound: Seneca Street exit (Exit 165); cross Third Avenue; immediate left to enter
- I-90 Westbound: I-5 North exit; Madison Street exit (Exit 164A); left on Madison; right on Sixth; left on Seneca; cross Third Avenue; immediate left to enter parking garage.
- I-5 Southbound: Union Street exit (Exit 165B); left on Fifth Avenue; right on Seneca; cross Third Avenue; immediate left to enter parking garage.
There is limited parking in the 1111 Third Avenue Building garage; enter from Seneca Street. Parking is validated for this building. In the event that this parking garage is full, alternate garage options are:
- Benaroya Hall: Enter the garage off Second Avenue, just south of Union Street.
- Cobb Building: Enter the garage on University between Third and Fourth Avenue.
- Puget Sound Plaza Building: Enter the garage on Union Street between Third and Fourth Avenue.
Third Avenue is a "transit priority" corridor, and passenger vehicles are prohibited during peak commute times (6–9:00 a.m. and 3–6:30 p.m.).