The SCBWI Western Washington Package includes:
- Registration for our 20th Annual Writing and Illustrating for Children Conference on April 16-17, 2011 in Redmond, Washington.
- One 10-minute manuscript, dummy, or art sample consultation with the conference faculty member of YOUR CHOICE (Choose from five editors, four agents, an art director, and a variety of authors and illustrators). *
- 1 year of regional programming with a subscription for The Chinook, our quarterly newsletter full of articles, advice, marketing information, and more!
- SCBWI WWA's Nuts & Bolts, A booklet full of writing & illustrating answers, encouragement, resources, etc.
- A gift pack of miscellaneous SCBWI merchandise!
- And chocolate.
* This is your ONLY CHANCE to ensure that you will receive a consultation with the person of your choosing. We haven't announced who is coming yet, but our 20th will be a doozy. The line-up is amazing.
In addition to the the SCBWI WWA package, there is a whole slew of other auction items to choose from. A few of us are offering a 50-page manuscript critique, Suzanne Williams and Joan Holub donated their 4-book GODDESS GIRL series, Bonny Becker has donated a signed first edition of A BEDTIME FOR BEAR with a Mouse and Bear plush toy, and there is much more. See everything here.
Holiday shopping, done!
Don't wait! The auction ends on December 4th.
The action ID is bridgetkicks, and the password is cancer.