CALL FOR ART!
We are having an illustration show at the Seattle City Hall starting in November! This is a great opportunity to show the work of our crazy talented SCBWI chapter. You can send up to 6 jpegs of your illustrations for consideration. (Note: you must be a current a member of SCBWI International to participate.)
Please follow the submission guidelines below:
Jpeg format instructions:
● Each jpeg should be saved at 72 dpi
● Maximum image size of 1200 pixels on the longest side
● Limit each jpeg to a max file size of 2MB
● Label your jpegs with your name and title of illustration – LastName_FirstName_Title.jpg
● Example: Doe_Jane_Title of Work.jpg
● Send your jpegs as an attachment.
Also include an artwork list in your email with the following details for each submission:
- Artist name
- Title of artwork
- Year made
All art (original or prints) must be framed and ready to install with wire or straps (no tape or teeth hanging system).
DEADLINE: October 1, 2017 for submissions. (Art drop off date will be announced at a later date.)
Please send all submissions in one email to Dalton Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “City Hall Exhibit 2017”.
Looking forward to seeing your art!
Your Illustrator Coordinator,