Twice a year, we celebrate the new books our members have published, and we invite some 300 librarians, booksellers, media members, and colleagues. It makes for an inspirational and lively evening.
We are now taking presenter applications for the Fall 2010 Inside Story. You are eligible if you meet ALL of the criteria below:
- You are an SCBWI member at the PAL level or have signed up for SCBWI Western Washington's current regional programming;
- You live in the official Western Washington region. If you’re a member and uncertain which region you’re in, please email us and we’ll check for you.
- Your publisher is on SCBWI’s lists of recognized (traditional) publishers; (found in the SCBWI Market Surveys or on the registration pages of the SCBWI website). Self-published titles do not qualify.
- Your book is released within four months before or three months after the event; AND
- Your book is readily available through normal trade channels (e.g., Baker & Taylor).
The event will be Oct. 27 at Parkplace Books in Kirkland. Click here for more information, as well as a link to the application.
NOTE: If you don't hear back from Martha within 48 hours, please contact her directly (martha AT marthabee.com).