Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's A Book! It's A Party! It's A Book Launch Party!


Come meet local author and illustrator, Bill Clanton, as he launches his newest book,



Also known for, VOTE FOR ME!, Something Extraordinary, and Mo's Mustache. If you're a fan of Mo Willems and Bob Shea then you will love Ben Clanton's books.

The evening will include a special reading and signing and there will be oodles of treats, prizes, and mail related fun to be had! And, of course, books!

When: Wednesday June 22nd at 6pm

Where: University Bookstore - U. District location

Here is Ben's super official invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/614621775371021/




1 comment:

zerry ht said...

That book launch party sounds simply amazing to me. I never miss any book launch parties near me. It is such a great fun for me and my friends. A month ago, I had been to a book launch party at Seattle Venues and that was fun party like this one, you have shared here.