Sunday, September 16, 2012

Child model for children's book needed!

Local illustrator Craig Orback is looking for a boy to model on the
weekend of Sept 22nd in Seattle for a children's book project. Here is his
note:
 
I need the boy to be Iranian or of Middle Eastern descent.
He would need to be 10-12 years old. If your child fits this description 
or if you know any appropriate kids please email me. These illustrations are going to be
published in a cool kid's book (which I will give you a copy of), so that's
exciting, and I can even pay a little. It won't take more than an hour for this
first set of photos and I will take photos of him running outside with boys of other nationalities,
preferably near Lake City.
 
You can view my illustration work at http://www.craigorback.com and email
me at craig@craigorback.com.

 
Any help would be appreciated!
 
Thanks,
 
Craig

No comments: