Friday, August 6, 2010

Trolling for Trenches Tales

Straight from our own Chinook Editor, Liz Mills...

As surely as the Fremont Troll grabs VW Beetles off the Aurora bridge for lunch, I am low on Trenches interviews! Let there not be an issue without juicy stories of how we are making our way through the wild, woolly world of publishing. Have you recently sold a magazine story? Are you a regular contributor to a magazine column? Did you recently sign with an agent? Did you recently get a book deal or sell your millionth book? We want to hear from you--how you got your start, where your ideas come from, how we can learn from you and follow in your footsteps. Contribute, or I'm personally sending the troll after each one of you. And there have not been many Beetles going across that bridge, let me tell you. Please email me at tfttnw@gmail.com for a list of questions. Otherwise, there'll be a contribution from the Troll, I promise!!

No comments: