Last Chance to Apply for the Weekend on the Water!
DEADLINE: Saturday, September 5
With no Western WA SCBWI Conference in 2016, WOW is your greatest local opportunity to up your writing with a weekend of intensive learning. This year's topic: The Murky Middle. Whether you write picture books or novels or something in between--the middle of a project can be a scary place.
Noa Wheeler, Independent Editor (formerly with Henry Holt) and Senior Editor Katherine Jacobs from Roaring Brook Press will join a selected group of writers to focus on how to keep going when you get stuck in the murky middle--or how to avoid getting bogged down in the first place.
In addition to our excellent faculty, here's what you will be missing if you do not act now:
· Two nights’ lodging in a private room with a writing desk.
· Six catered meals (with great respect paid to dietary restrictions)
· Free time for writing, walks, resting, and networking
· The wildly popular optional peer critique groups
· Planned social activities
To register, please CLICK HERE.